The Retreat can be configured to suit a variety of group sizes. We can comfortably fit up to 19, plus we have 4 cots for babies, so please let us know your requirements. Not only does The Retreat offer 7 generous double (or some triple) rooms, all en-suite, we also have a beautifully renovated barn next door, complete with kitchenette, en-suite bathroom and lovely views down the valley.
Our half-board catering option includes breakfast, après-ski snack and a three or four course evening meal. The evening meals include all drinks. Please note that dinner is not served on Wednesday, but of course we can arrange a good restaurant. Half-board is an additional cost of between 275 EUR and 385 EUR per person. The cost depends on which of our menus you choose and how many are in your group.
Alternatively, occasional evening meals, breakfast only or other combinations are also possible.
Alternatively we welcome you to make the most of our carefully designed kitchen, complete with most modern gadgets, including Gaggia coffee machine and KitchenAid mixer. Morzine and the surrounding areas also offer cafés and restaurants to suit all tastes, plus the odd takeaway and even Pizza delivery!
- Ski Passes – Arranging ski passes ready for your arrival
- Equipment Hire – We can off you a 10% discount on all ski equipment hire, and the service is all delivered in the chalet – no need to visit the shop. Tell us your details before hand and our team will arrange for the ski equipment team come to you, in the comfort of The Retreat.
- Ski Lessons – Help finding ski lessons for all standards (subject to availability)
- Ski Tours – Arranging guided ski tours (subject to availability)
- Mountain Biking – Help arranging mountain biking guides (summer only)
- Extreme – Help arranging ‘extreme’ trips (summer only)
- Childcare – Child care, in the safety and comfort of the chalet (subject to availability)
- Transport – Transport to and from the chalet